Hello Halitosisux,
Thanks for replying mate,
I do stil have my tonsils, and come to think of it-I used to cough up the little white things that stank like shit. Are those tonsil stones? I don't have them anymore but it could point to the fact that there is bacteria in the tonsils causing bad ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 28 matches
- Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need Help Badly
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2253
- Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need Help Badly
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2253
Need Help Badly
Hi Everyone,
I felt the need to ask advice from you guys as my situation is getting desperate.
I've been experiencing bad breath for about 10 years now (so far as I can tell-it might have been present longer). I've been fighting it desperately for the past three year or so. Through my research, I ...
I felt the need to ask advice from you guys as my situation is getting desperate.
I've been experiencing bad breath for about 10 years now (so far as I can tell-it might have been present longer). I've been fighting it desperately for the past three year or so. Through my research, I ...
- Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:17 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Are you there findacure?!!!!!!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1656
Are you there findacure?!!!!!!
Hey findacure!
Michael here, where've you gotten to? Haven't heard from you. Are you cured or something? Was kinda worried about you. Hope you're okay. Life's pretty good for me at the moment; was hoping to get in touch with you again to see how you are.
Anyway I hope you're well and happy and ...
Michael here, where've you gotten to? Haven't heard from you. Are you cured or something? Was kinda worried about you. Hope you're okay. Life's pretty good for me at the moment; was hoping to get in touch with you again to see how you are.
Anyway I hope you're well and happy and ...
- Thu May 07, 2009 2:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Probiotics...Any that help?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1084
Probiotics...Any that help?
Hi everyone.
I was just wondering whether there were any specific probiotics that any of you might have tried that have helped; even slightly?
Also has anybody had any success with yoghurts in reducing bb? Natural yoghurt or anything?
I was just wondering whether there were any specific probiotics that any of you might have tried that have helped; even slightly?
Also has anybody had any success with yoghurts in reducing bb? Natural yoghurt or anything?
- Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:02 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally told parents.....feel much worse
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6094
Thanks Everyone
To everyone who's replied, thankyou very much. It means alot to me to find such support. I think what you say about staying mentally positive and calm is spot on. I am able to be just that sometimes but, like everyone else, have moments of tiredness. I've been dealing with this for about 8 or 9 ...
- Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:41 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally told parents.....feel much worse
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6094
Finally told parents.....feel much worse
God I really wish I hadn't told them. Now I can't look them in the eyes. I told them in the form of a letter because I didn't have the balls to tell them face to face. Felt so embarassed when my Dad came to speak to me about it. Of course he tries to tell me that he hadn't ever smelt my breath. But ...
- Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:35 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My problem in detail...help needed.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4291
- Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:26 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My problem in detail...help needed.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4291
Thanks everybody
Sorry about the delay everybody, been really busy this week. Thanks to you all for replying. To halitosisux, I can say that the wisdom tooth that has only partly come through is not near the stinky tooth.
But when that tooth did come through it caused a really bad stink. I don't seem to notice any ...
But when that tooth did come through it caused a really bad stink. I don't seem to notice any ...
- Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:04 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My problem in detail...help needed.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4291
My problem in detail...help needed.
Hi everyone,
I've put a few posts on before now, but I wanted to post the complete history of my problem. Hopefully some of you guys may be able to relate with some of my issues and have some advice.
I first noticed i had bad breath about 8 or 9 years ago now. I would have been 13 when my ...
I've put a few posts on before now, but I wanted to post the complete history of my problem. Hopefully some of you guys may be able to relate with some of my issues and have some advice.
I first noticed i had bad breath about 8 or 9 years ago now. I would have been 13 when my ...
- Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:06 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Smelly Tooth? Cause?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11938
- Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192926
- Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can't get mouth clean enough
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6222
No Progress halitosisux
Well actually there has been a development. Today I discovered that my upper left molar-or wisdom-(not sure which) stinks badly. Probably the worst smelling thing in my mouth. I'm thinking now that this could be a major-if not the sole-cause of my problem. Could be worth investigating. The back of ...
- Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can't get mouth clean enough
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6222
Can't get mouth clean enough
Hi Everyone,
I'm finding it really hard to get my mouth clean enough. 99% sure that this is where my bb is coming from. I brush my teeth and tongue extra thoroughly, but that stale feeling in my mouth is never far away. Any other areas in my mouth that I should be paying attention to? Can't be ...
I'm finding it really hard to get my mouth clean enough. 99% sure that this is where my bb is coming from. I brush my teeth and tongue extra thoroughly, but that stale feeling in my mouth is never far away. Any other areas in my mouth that I should be paying attention to? Can't be ...
- Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:38 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Smelly Tooth? Cause?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11938
Smelly Tooth? Cause?
Hi everyone,
I've been suffering like all of you for at least 9 years now, and I'm starting to loose my sanity I think. I've just been feeling around in my mouth and the molar tooth in the top left hand corner of my mouth stinks of shit. So does the gum area around it. Until now I've been convinced ...
I've been suffering like all of you for at least 9 years now, and I'm starting to loose my sanity I think. I've just been feeling around in my mouth and the molar tooth in the top left hand corner of my mouth stinks of shit. So does the gum area around it. Until now I've been convinced ...
- Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why is alcohol bad for bad breath?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1530
Why is alcohol bad for bad breath?
Hi everyone,
People say alcohol is bad for bad breath. Why is this really? Is it because it's full of sugar? Or is it because it dries the mouth out too much? I really need an answer to this one. But I don't think I could give it up aswell. I've already had to give up chocolate and other things.
People say alcohol is bad for bad breath. Why is this really? Is it because it's full of sugar? Or is it because it dries the mouth out too much? I really need an answer to this one. But I don't think I could give it up aswell. I've already had to give up chocolate and other things.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.