♡ POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU Keep the conversation going. Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Donate to the forum ♡
Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88 Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am
Post
by Happylife » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:54 pm
I am living in Columbus, OH.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799 Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm
Post
by meowkity1 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:29 pm
West MIchigan. I need a friend
Michael123
Newbie
Posts: 28 Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:46 pm
Post
by Michael123 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:51 pm
Manchester, United Kingdom.
alaaqeb
Total Newbie
Posts: 6 Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:51 pm
Post
by alaaqeb » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:46 pm
Tife - KSA
anybody here>>
ithurts
Advanced
Posts: 119 Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm
Post
by ithurts » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:25 am
working and living in Seattle, WA
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381 Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am
Post
by Snobuni » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:00 pm
Is there anyone who lives in Scotland? I seem to be the only person in Scotland with bb!
findacure
Master
Posts: 220 Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:07 am
Post
by findacure » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:12 pm
......
Last edited by
findacure on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thf
Junior
Posts: 64 Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:17 am
Post
by thf » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:18 am
new to the board, in san francisco ca
popaloo
Newbie
Posts: 19 Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:31 pm
Post
by popaloo » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:30 pm
Hi everyone,
Im new to the forum
I am from the north east of england.
I was wondering if anyone in the uk has had any meet-ups yet?
Please feel free to pm me people of britain!!!
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88 Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am
Post
by Happylife » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:15 am
I am in Farmington, Michigan. I am currently not working and would like to meet anyone who can understand my Problem and would be willing to talk.
Is there anyone near by?
sandy
Newbie
Posts: 49 Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:17 pm
Post
by sandy » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:53 pm
I'm in Mississauga,Canada willing to go to Toronto for a meet up.It will be great if we can meet.
sandy
Newbie
Posts: 49 Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:17 pm
Post
by sandy » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:00 pm
Help wrote: CANADA!!!
feelin like a pageant show w/everyone naming countries
Where in Canada are you from?
i-want-this-gone
Newbie
Posts: 21 Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:31 pm
Post
by i-want-this-gone » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:23 pm
mike987 wrote: Ohio, United States
We're all over the map at a global scale.
i am from Ohio also.
↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES Your banner. Right here. Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
Advertise here ↗