THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who in America has a Bad Breath Fetish?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5250
Bad breath smell
I'm from USA and my favorite breath smells are dung, shit, foetid, Morning breath, and Just stale stinkies that's it 
- Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who in America has a Bad Breath Fetish?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5250
- Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who in America has a Bad Breath Fetish?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5250
Reply
Well same reason some people have a foot, fart, or ass fetishes just to name a few. And in my honest opinion I don't like alcohol breath I like natural bad breath and yes it's a fetish of mine I had it for years. Now I hope that answers your question.
- Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who in America has a Bad Breath Fetish?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5250
Who in America has a Bad Breath Fetish?
I have a real weakness for pretty girls with natural BB Muah 
- Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD BREATH FETISH ?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 26259
- Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD BREATH FETISH ?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 26259
Well basically about the same but it smells like fecal matter of a septic tank
but for some strange reason I get turned on, I know it sounds weird, but it does. I've ran into hot that had breath so bad it smell up a whole car when she speaks. So know super funky breath, it's just makes me hot. LoL ...
but for some strange reason I get turned on, I know it sounds weird, but it does. I've ran into hot that had breath so bad it smell up a whole car when she speaks. So know super funky breath, it's just makes me hot. LoL ...
- Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD BREATH FETISH ?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 26259
- Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD BREATH FETISH ?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 26259
I have an experience with a certain young lady I met on the bus in Newark NJ. Every time I leave work, I purposely wait for a bus at a certain time just to sit next to a very pretty young woman with bad breath. Her breath is so bad that she don't even have to open her mouth in order smell her breath ...
- Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD BREATH FETISH ?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 26259
- Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD BREATH FETISH ?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 26259
I'm a male and I have a bad breath fetish, had it most of my life. My fantasy is a real beautiful black woman who can pin me to a wall and blow their natural bad breath in my face while she dry rides me. When I meet a pretty girl and I began talking to her and her breath stink I get turned on and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.