THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

BAD BREATH FETISH ?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jamesmcavoy

fetish

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Actually the real thing is ,we may start to feel attracted to bb girls but trust me it happens only in mind .
I have experienced this ,bad breath is bad breath ,intolerable ,even if it comes from a hot chick .
It litterally made me gag ,i wanted to leave and she was like ,she had no problem with mine .
Ahhh
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by StinkyBoo »

But it ain't just started I've dealing with this fetish for a couple of decades and it always turned me on. But you bad breath is bad breath no matter where it comes from, but I just get turned on when it's from a Hot chick. =P~
jamesmcavoy

hey stinkybo

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Hey stinkyboo
May be wht you smelt was not that bad .
What i smelt at that time was extreme fart stuck there for ages older which can kill you .
And it was when i kissed her ,it was bubbling from her tongue which i am sure she didnt even scrap once i her life .
She knew she had bb but never knew the source of it .
Just like water in the boiling process starts to bubble from the base the same was her fart bubbling from her tongue .i felt naussiated and almost puked .
Anyways wht kind of bb hav u smelt on girls ?
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by StinkyBoo »

Well basically about the same but it smells like fecal matter of a septic tank
but for some strange reason I get turned on, I know it sounds weird, but it does. I've ran into hot that had breath so bad it smell up a whole car when she speaks. So know super funky breath, it's just makes me hot. LoL =P~
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by StinkyBoo »

Does any pretty girl that has serious BB in the essex county area in NJ make yourselves known I would like to meet you =P~
alexhernandez85
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by alexhernandez85 »

Hey guys!

I couldn't help but to answer to this post. I am gay man, and I have a bad breath fetish. Love it when a handsome dude's breath stinks, always had. I don't suffer from chronic halitosis, but I'm the kinda guy that if I'm not using mouthwash at least a couple of times a day, my breath gets pretty shitty. That's the other thing, if my breath stinks and the other guys breath also stinks, it's even more of a turn on for me.

I have a yahoo group, if you wanna check it out...

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mal ... etish/info
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

just revisiting this thread . LOL this last reply with a Yahoo Fetish group ... WIN ! 8)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

alexhernandez85 wrote:Hey guys!

I couldn't help but to answer to this post. I am gay man, and I have a bad breath fetish. Love it when a handsome dude's breath stinks, always had. I don't suffer from chronic halitosis, but I'm the kinda guy that if I'm not using mouthwash at least a couple of times a day, my breath gets pretty shitty. That's the other thing, if my breath stinks and the other guys breath also stinks, it's even more of a turn on for me.

I have a yahoo group, if you wanna check it out...

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mal ... etish/info
what if you lay on the floor and open your mouth wide, and then I can shit in your mouth? Maybe that is even a stronger obsession you have? I am sure somebody in the area from this site can help you out and drop a big dump in your mouth, that way you will be happy man.......anybody interested....i am sure this guy would pay 100 bucks at least.....for a good mexican taco dump......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗