THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
BAD BREATH FETISH ?
-
jamesmcavoy
fetish
Actually the real thing is ,we may start to feel attracted to bb girls but trust me it happens only in mind .
I have experienced this ,bad breath is bad breath ,intolerable ,even if it comes from a hot chick .
It litterally made me gag ,i wanted to leave and she was like ,she had no problem with mine .
Ahhh
I have experienced this ,bad breath is bad breath ,intolerable ,even if it comes from a hot chick .
It litterally made me gag ,i wanted to leave and she was like ,she had no problem with mine .
Ahhh
-
jamesmcavoy
hey stinkybo
Hey stinkyboo
May be wht you smelt was not that bad .
What i smelt at that time was extreme fart stuck there for ages older which can kill you .
And it was when i kissed her ,it was bubbling from her tongue which i am sure she didnt even scrap once i her life .
She knew she had bb but never knew the source of it .
Just like water in the boiling process starts to bubble from the base the same was her fart bubbling from her tongue .i felt naussiated and almost puked .
Anyways wht kind of bb hav u smelt on girls ?
May be wht you smelt was not that bad .
What i smelt at that time was extreme fart stuck there for ages older which can kill you .
And it was when i kissed her ,it was bubbling from her tongue which i am sure she didnt even scrap once i her life .
She knew she had bb but never knew the source of it .
Just like water in the boiling process starts to bubble from the base the same was her fart bubbling from her tongue .i felt naussiated and almost puked .
Anyways wht kind of bb hav u smelt on girls ?
-
alexhernandez85
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:23 pm
Hey guys!
I couldn't help but to answer to this post. I am gay man, and I have a bad breath fetish. Love it when a handsome dude's breath stinks, always had. I don't suffer from chronic halitosis, but I'm the kinda guy that if I'm not using mouthwash at least a couple of times a day, my breath gets pretty shitty. That's the other thing, if my breath stinks and the other guys breath also stinks, it's even more of a turn on for me.
I have a yahoo group, if you wanna check it out...
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mal ... etish/info
I couldn't help but to answer to this post. I am gay man, and I have a bad breath fetish. Love it when a handsome dude's breath stinks, always had. I don't suffer from chronic halitosis, but I'm the kinda guy that if I'm not using mouthwash at least a couple of times a day, my breath gets pretty shitty. That's the other thing, if my breath stinks and the other guys breath also stinks, it's even more of a turn on for me.
I have a yahoo group, if you wanna check it out...
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mal ... etish/info
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
what if you lay on the floor and open your mouth wide, and then I can shit in your mouth? Maybe that is even a stronger obsession you have? I am sure somebody in the area from this site can help you out and drop a big dump in your mouth, that way you will be happy man.......anybody interested....i am sure this guy would pay 100 bucks at least.....for a good mexican taco dump......alexhernandez85 wrote:Hey guys!
I couldn't help but to answer to this post. I am gay man, and I have a bad breath fetish. Love it when a handsome dude's breath stinks, always had. I don't suffer from chronic halitosis, but I'm the kinda guy that if I'm not using mouthwash at least a couple of times a day, my breath gets pretty shitty. That's the other thing, if my breath stinks and the other guys breath also stinks, it's even more of a turn on for me.
I have a yahoo group, if you wanna check it out...
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mal ... etish/info
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.