THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by Clementine
Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Did anyone drink Coke or Pepsi chronically in the past?
Replies: 5
Views: 2296

Re: Did anyone drink Coke or Pepsi chronically in the past?

I am just curious if anyone has drank coke or pepsi everyday for long periods of time in the past. I did, and this may have caused a serious disease, lol. I was a habitual cola drinker, at least two or more a day (primarily CocaCola) until January 1, 2009. Since that time I have been drinking ...
by Clementine
Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you drink cola?
Replies: 15
Views: 34060

I'm sad to report that my cola theory did not work. Even though my tongue looks pinker and I don't have a sour taste in my mouth, I'm still getting the same reaction from my coworkers, boyfriend, etc.

I thought I had this problem licked but I found out for sure when I volunteered to assist at a ...
by Clementine
Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:51 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: dentist said use listerine (bastard)
Replies: 7
Views: 7055



Lol dont blame Listerine for people not accepting people w bad breath. I have bb and i talked to this other guy that has bb and it was aful experience. I couldnt look at him streight in the eyes while he talked and when he talked to the side of me i could still smell his breath even though he ...
by Clementine
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:49 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: dentist said use listerine (bastard)
Replies: 7
Views: 7055

meowkity1, I feel you pain. I get so emotional when I have to talk about my bb. I'm so ashamed of it and so frustrated by it that I start crying when I just think about it. The only people I have confided in about my bb is my dentist and doctor. Neither of them have helped me though my doctor has ...
by Clementine
Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you drink cola?
Replies: 15
Views: 34060

Hi Clementine
I really don't believe drinking cola gives people bb but then who knows! I have a friend who actually drinks a lot of cola and hardly any water at all, she even carries an ice-chest with sodas with her when ever she goes out in an outing and she does not have bb. She says she has ...
by Clementine
Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you drink cola?
Replies: 15
Views: 34060

Do you drink cola?

I'm new to this forum but I have lurked here for a while. I have suffered from severe halitosis for over 10 years. I believe I had the worst of the worst bad breath in the world. When I talked, people would visibly grimace; cover their noses and step away from me. I have spent thousands of dollars ...
by Clementine
Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: REVOLUTION FOR ALL SUFFERERS FOR THIS CURE! ALLELUIA!!
Replies: 11
Views: 16294

Taking unprescribed antibiotics can be dangerous. It could lower your chances of fighting off infections. I would not do this unless it is under the supervision of a physician.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗