THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Did anyone drink Coke or Pepsi chronically in the past?
Did anyone drink Coke or Pepsi chronically in the past?
I am just curious if anyone has drank coke or pepsi everyday for long periods of time in the past. I did, and this may have caused a serious disease, lol.
-
Clementine
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:13 pm
Re: Did anyone drink Coke or Pepsi chronically in the past?
I was a habitual cola drinker, at least two or more a day (primarily CocaCola) until January 1, 2009. Since that time I have been drinking orange pop (mostly Sunkist).ElGrizzle wrote:I am just curious if anyone has drank coke or pepsi everyday for long periods of time in the past. I did, and this may have caused a serious disease, lol.
What kind of disease do you have from drinking cola?
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
so lets assume that everyone drank lots of coke (which is pretty much the case anyway) what are you going to learn from that, which is any different to any other excessive consumption of acidic, carbonated, sugary products?
Surely there would be more to learn if anyone replies who DIDNT drink such products.
If anyone has peptic ulcer disease or other "serious" disease there will be symptoms that a doctor can recognise.
Surely there would be more to learn if anyone replies who DIDNT drink such products.
If anyone has peptic ulcer disease or other "serious" disease there will be symptoms that a doctor can recognise.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.