THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by plshelp
Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:07 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath PLS HELP !! (MY Story)
Replies: 17
Views: 11157

Thanks everyone so much for all the replies Im honestly trying out every piece of advice that I get .

@Tired ... I believe this is karma and ive thought that for forever I know I use to be evil I use to talk about anybody who walked past me once I got bb I didn't want to talk at all Ive probably ...
by plshelp
Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:08 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?
Replies: 11
Views: 8528

Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?

I could sure use friends who know what I'm going through and don't mind going out now and then preferable a female due to the fact I have a boyfriend so hanging out with guys probably may not be ideal but I'm still open a friend is a friend .
by plshelp
Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:34 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad breathe is a disease
Replies: 1
Views: 1935

Bad breathe is a disease

Anyone feel like we all are suffering from a disease I mean typical disease like situation comes with having BB once people know u have it they don't want to be near you . Where trying all types of products and meds. Seeing all types of doctors from time to time and trying to find a cure I know that ...
by plshelp
Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:15 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: (PLS READ) HAS ANY CURED THEIR BB ???
Replies: 6
Views: 5585

(PLS READ) HAS ANY CURED THEIR BB ???

Has anyone cured their BB or is this something I'm going to have to live with for the rest of my life ? seems like the more blogs I read the more it seems like it just gets worse Nasal BB ? I think If I start experiencing this room filling BB I might crock over and DIE ](*,) .

Help me narrow down ...
by plshelp
Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:36 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath PLS HELP !! (MY Story)
Replies: 17
Views: 11157

Get rid of BB !

Has anyone on here got rid of there BB for good if so please share your situation and what you did to cure it .

I'm looking for any possible answer I feel like I've tried everything but maybe not .
by plshelp
Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:35 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath PLS HELP !! (MY Story)
Replies: 17
Views: 11157

Get rid of BB !

Has anyone on here got rid of there BB for good if so please share your situation and what you did to cure it .

I'm looking for any possible answer I feel like I've tried everything but maybe not .
by plshelp
Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:45 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath PLS HELP !! (MY Story)
Replies: 17
Views: 11157

Bad Breath PLS HELP !! (MY Story)

I am going on to my early adult life and instead of enjoying my teen years going into my 20's I am more miserable then ever I have been suffering with bad breath for 4 years unluckily for me I started getting bad breath in high school ruined my prom ruined my social life ruined EVERYTHING! people ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗