THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by fecesb
Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: my cure
Replies: 4
Views: 1882

breathkiller,

I tried your method, the first time I tried it I did not have breath odor, but the next day when I went to work my breath was not that bad, the very next day I had to chew some gum, because my mouth was very dry. I think it was because of my nasal drainage. So your method probably ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗