shocking as it may seem i have been dealing with this crippling disorder for about 8 months now but it got works this past january when i had to return back to college for my second semester. Initially it happened when i talked until i tried using the sinus wash saline. After using the sinus wash saline i started observing people feeling uncorfotable around me even if am not talking so i stepped up my hygiene which had no effect. the worse part was i had made appointment with my doctor for this same problem. At the lobby everyone sitting next to me got up and sat away from me that was when i realized it was also coming from my nose. i had tonsillectomy which didnt help, got treated for h pylori which helped a bit till after a week after treatment then it return but this time it was fecal in smell. this last 8 months have been the worst in my life. i had comtemplated sucide several times, i had to drop out of college after spending two years to get into my dream career problem cant be sadder than that. i was also cleared by my dentist and ENT that there was nothing wrong with me and that all my teeths were clean and all the cultures from my throat were normal. i also had two teeth remove which didn't help, last week i tried a combination of things i had already been doing which wasnt helping but this time it helped. i have gone four days now without fecal breath. i dont know if this helped but i took high dose fo probiotic from natures bounty before i started this step but didnt see any help until i started what i have described below.
REMEMBER I ALSO DID THIS BELOW BEFORE BUT WITH NO RESULTS AND UNTIL I FOLLOWED THIS STEPS
Please am just trying to help and not trying to sell anything
i used
1.colgate whitening
2.listerine advaced(my is blue colored)
3.biotene mouthwash
steps
1. first brush ur teeth with the colgate whitening and since it's difficult to floss my tooth i brush up amd down to remove debris for about 2 minutes
2.take a half lid using the listerine cover of the listerine and add water on top to make it full. i used to use it just without diluting and it made my breath worst but its better when i dilute with water. swish and spit for about 45 seconds. You would wanna close ur eyes and look up so ur the back of ur head touches the back of ur nec so u can wash deep back tougue and throat very well
3. after that spit out with out rinsing ur mouth and use the biotene and do the same but dont dilute the biotene it is not harsh on ur mouth.
after u do all this initially ur breath would not be very fresh but after an hour later it will be neutral with no particular smell. it wouldnt have any smell like something which is odorless. do it twice a day. i advice if u wanna go out and talk to some people u wanna do this early so u have the one hour time for ur breath to get fresh. Mine last for about 7 hours which is odorless
God bless u all and wish u all the best
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
my cure
-
breathkiller
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:50 am
thf
its been working for about 4 days now. there are reasons to believe that this is the cure cos before it was constant but i havent had an episode since i started the procedure
breathkiller,
I tried your method, the first time I tried it I did not have breath odor, but the next day when I went to work my breath was not that bad, the very next day I had to chew some gum, because my mouth was very dry. I think it was because of my nasal drainage. So your method probably work for one day, and back to the usual bb. Nice try!!!
I tried your method, the first time I tried it I did not have breath odor, but the next day when I went to work my breath was not that bad, the very next day I had to chew some gum, because my mouth was very dry. I think it was because of my nasal drainage. So your method probably work for one day, and back to the usual bb. Nice try!!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.