THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Do your genitals stink?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nc
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by nc »

elliott wrote:
nc wrote:
elliott wrote:When I sweat, yeah I get a smell. I think lots of normal people can't go a day without showering... I'm not sure what type of smell you guys are talking about.

Since were asking questions, does anyones ear canals stink though? Use a qtip and smell. Mine are moist and have a smell.


:-$
Yes, my ear canals stink also, sometimes the smell is strong but sometimes no smell at all. I think it depends on the food I eat.

nc
finally! someone else! This must be sinus related no?
Yes, it may be sinus related. Do you feel you have nasal obstruction too? and post-nasal drip? I've been to many EENT doctors but they say there's nothing wrong. I even had a CT scan. I'm definitely getting an endoscopy as soon as I can.
nc
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by nc »

nc wrote:
elliott wrote:
nc wrote: Yes, my ear canals stink also, sometimes the smell is strong but sometimes no smell at all. I think it depends on the food I eat.

nc
finally! someone else! This must be sinus related no?
Yes, it may be sinus related. Do you feel you have nasal obstruction too? and post-nasal drip? I've been to many EENT doctors but they say there's nothing wrong. I even had a CT scan. I'm definitely getting an endoscopy as soon as I can.
So I went to an EENT doctor for the nth time, and this time he said that I have a deviated septum. I think he's right but why haven't the other EENT's I went to haven't told me that I have this condition? I have a hard time breathing through my nose. Anyway, he suggested a surgery to correct this. I think I'll go on with the surgery. What do you think?

nc
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

you only live once..

go for the surgery
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗