THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
just came from appoinment with finkelstein
just came from appoinment with finkelstein
hi
I just came from the appointment and Finkelstein told me that I DO not have BB.
He told me there was nothing wrong with my tonsils, linguals.
and he said there was other people who also came to him who did not have BB.
before I was 100% sure I had BB, but now it is 90 %
I have to figure out something that lets me find out the truth.
any idea, asking some one is useless. because BB is taboo and they might not tell you the truth.
so any idea.
I was thinking of getting some people I know into room and talking to all of them as much as I can and then leaving the house , but then I will hide a microfone somewere, if no one says nothing while I'm gone, then I will believe it , istead if they say, WOOW that guy has shit breath, then it is different.
I just came from the appointment and Finkelstein told me that I DO not have BB.
He told me there was nothing wrong with my tonsils, linguals.
and he said there was other people who also came to him who did not have BB.
before I was 100% sure I had BB, but now it is 90 %
I have to figure out something that lets me find out the truth.
any idea, asking some one is useless. because BB is taboo and they might not tell you the truth.
so any idea.
I was thinking of getting some people I know into room and talking to all of them as much as I can and then leaving the house , but then I will hide a microfone somewere, if no one says nothing while I'm gone, then I will believe it , istead if they say, WOOW that guy has shit breath, then it is different.
I don't think the doctor would lie to you that he and his instruments cannot detect bad breath when you visit. It makes no business sense to just tell you that you have no BB.
I say just pay a few decent homeless people $20 to smell your breath and tell you how bad it is. Tell them you have bad breath and need them to rate it on a scale - but tell the truth.
I say just pay a few decent homeless people $20 to smell your breath and tell you how bad it is. Tell them you have bad breath and need them to rate it on a scale - but tell the truth.
Re: just came from appoinment with finkelstein
I have had the same replies "theres nothing wrong with your breath" well how come its only u, the other 3 dentists and my doctor cant smell it, but other poeple thats in my everyday life i speak to either back away or scratch or hold one finder to thier nose.mar11 wrote:hi
I just came from the appointment and Finkelstein told me that I DO not have BB.
He told me there was nothing wrong with my tonsils, linguals.
and he said there was other people who also came to him who did not have BB.
before I was 100% sure I had BB, but now it is 90 %
I have to figure out something that lets me find out the truth.
any idea, asking some one is useless. because BB is taboo and they might not tell you the truth.
so any idea.
I was thinking of getting some people I know into room and talking to all of them as much as I can and then leaving the house , but then I will hide a microfone somewere, if no one says nothing while I'm gone, then I will believe it , istead if they say, WOOW that guy has shit breath, then it is different.
My doctor got angrey at me one time, she just didnt want to beleive it. She told me its all your my mind...er no it aint, you just dont know how too deal with it...here have some anit-depressants...no thanks you know what you can do with them!
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
So the truth is hard, obviously the Finkelstein is the same as others, if he can not see anything wrong he claims there is nothing to fix and that you dont have bb,
That is the easiest answer.
Sorry Mar for that.
Maybe it is time we stop promoting Finkelstein.
I was told numerous times I have no bb, I was also sent to psychologist as a teenager because I was so in pain because of it, and she just said to find a doctor and he wil help me cure the problem.
Probably tFinkels saw your pain and did not want to tell you truth if he can not help.
what a great forst day of 2008.
SO are you coming back to UK? Did he told you to leave his office? Tell us
That is the easiest answer.
Sorry Mar for that.
Maybe it is time we stop promoting Finkelstein.
I was told numerous times I have no bb, I was also sent to psychologist as a teenager because I was so in pain because of it, and she just said to find a doctor and he wil help me cure the problem.
Probably tFinkels saw your pain and did not want to tell you truth if he can not help.
what a great forst day of 2008.
SO are you coming back to UK? Did he told you to leave his office? Tell us
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
If you have throat problems then maybe Dr. F could help you but if the odors coming from somewhere else then you should start studying other options. I also had conflicting advices from doctors & dentists. Almost all of the dentists i`ve been to told me that i have bb but it`s not coming from my mouth. ENTs told me that pnd & acid reflux are causing my bb then they say i don`t have bb when their medication fails. One ENT i went to said that he can`t smell anything but i can smell that he`s got a bb problem of his own so i`m wondering if he really can`t smell my breath due to his ch.
I`m sure we could hire a decent & honest person for this job(smelling our breath). I mean I always see on the news about odd jobs so why can`t we do that too.There`s even one person who`s willing to shoot his head into a cow`s ass or v. I think that`s the worst job in the world. How about hiring a regular person for this job, guys?
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
we should organize meet-ups & the hired people should be there also. i think we need at least two smellers so we could get a better result. I`m willing to organize in my city if there are members here or lurkers from manila.emotional rescue wrote:I´m in,
we should do this in the states or UK where there are more members
-
hungrygirl
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
- Location: UK
Thats exactly why i would like to meet up with people. And i dont think i will have problem of detecting bb because i have met a member from here and i was able to smell him. (Hey P.
)
Just as much as i can smell many others and i have a good idea of what kind of bb it is.
So come on, lets meet up!
Just as much as i can smell many others and i have a good idea of what kind of bb it is.
So come on, lets meet up!
Bad breath is not something to hide behind!
How about we all breath into plastic bottles and send them about? 
I've had doctors ay the same thing, others acknowledged my BB. I don't understand it. Maybe it's something about the sanitized area in some offices that doesn't allow the smell to carry as much odor? One doc said he didn't smell it, until he came close, and then he muttered quietly that he did smell it now.
I've had doctors ay the same thing, others acknowledged my BB. I don't understand it. Maybe it's something about the sanitized area in some offices that doesn't allow the smell to carry as much odor? One doc said he didn't smell it, until he came close, and then he muttered quietly that he did smell it now.
I have asked 3 people if they could smell my breath and they all said they didn´t smell anything.
I´ve asked my older brother like 3 times if he could smell meand he said no.
1 time in the morning i even exhaled in his face i had not brushed my teeths yet and still he couldn´t smell it.
I´ve asked my nieces and they said the same thing.
Why is it so difficult for people to tell you the truth ?
I know i stink i can tell by other people reactions.
I´m confused
I´ve asked my older brother like 3 times if he could smell meand he said no.
1 time in the morning i even exhaled in his face i had not brushed my teeths yet and still he couldn´t smell it.
I´ve asked my nieces and they said the same thing.
Why is it so difficult for people to tell you the truth ?
I know i stink i can tell by other people reactions.
I´m confused
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.