THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Liver Flush

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
yeagermeister
Junior
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:33 am

Liver Flush

Post by yeagermeister »

Jimi

U stated before that u have had minor sucess with a liver flush. Do u remember the recipe u used & do u remember to what degree it helped?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Hi

I think that with every flush the bad breath got better but after a while I stopped because I went to mostly raw food and it seems I did not need it anymore.

I can not guarantee it will work and nobody told me that breath is better after doing it but still by the reactions of the same people I could see the difference.

The recipe is epsom salt and olive oil - Hulda Clark recipe
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗