THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Coconut Milk vs Cow Milk

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Coconut Milk vs Cow Milk

Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

Although I`m not sure about this, I think cow`s milk makes my breath worse.I get reactions that my breath smells fecal & sewage everytime I drink or eat anything with it.I don`t think that`s the case with the coconut milk but I still get reactions with it, only milder.
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

jc wrote:Although I`m not sure about this, I think cow`s milk makes my breath worse.I get reactions that my breath smells fecal & sewage everytime I drink or eat anything with it.I don`t think that`s the case with the coconut milk but I still get reactions with it, only milder.
Yes, but without the coconut milk, you still get reactions too right?

I think cocnut milk makes your bb less worse too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗