Ryo, it would be far better if you took a product like Threelac. It's probiotics that specifically target candida. I'm currently using it with positive results.
Twilight wrote:it would be far better if you took a product like Threelac. It's probiotics that specifically target candida. I'm currently using it with positive results.
What positive results have you noticed?
I took for a period of time a couple of years ago and noticed: Nothing
Twilight wrote:it would be far better if you took a product like Threelac. It's probiotics that specifically target candida. I'm currently using it with positive results.
What positive results have you noticed?
I took for a period of time a couple of years ago and noticed: Nothing
I was getting really bad smelling bacteria on the back of my tongue after a short period of time. A couple weeks into using Threelac, it went away for longer period of time. I could probably go about a day and a half now before I get even a light odor when I swipe the back of my tongue. To me, that's progress...and the best part is it's measurable.
Like anything, it may not work for everyone and you have to make sure you follow the instructions and give it time to work. At first...things get worse, that's just how it is with anything that "dies off".