THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
what can you guys tell me about lecithin?
what can you guys tell me about lecithin?
Have you ever taken this? Did it help you? Did it make your bb worst?
Be carefull what you wish! Its close to kerosine, but its like a poison, a dense gas. A fecal smell is just unpleasant, TMA smell is disgusting like hell. Humans got a reflexive reaction to avoid it, so thats why they run out of vicinity when they smell it.
Ive smelled my breath just once and I was in a state of shock for about 1 week. Honestly said, I wouldnt want to talk with me to close, becaUSE i really smell awfull.
Ive smelled my breath just once and I was in a state of shock for about 1 week. Honestly said, I wouldnt want to talk with me to close, becaUSE i really smell awfull.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.