I'd like to ask if a somewhat 'sour' taste or smell is common here? I notice this all the time, I am sure this is related to an H condition. Please share if you have this kind of taste also?
I have heard of a metallic smell or taste, but I am not sure what exactly is that. Can anyone explain that to me please?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Sour taste or smell?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.