THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone in the Los Angeles area?
Anyone in the Los Angeles area?
Hi just wondering if there is anyone else on here who lives in the Greater L.A. area or even So Cal..? I suffer from BB and tonsil stones. Been taking the vit c and I personally think it can really help, I don't have the guts to ask anyone because I've never addressed my BB problem or talked about it to anyone..
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.