THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
When did bb hit you?
-
BronxJazzy
When did bb hit you?
When did you get bb. Did you have it your whole life or did it just hit you out of no where as you got older?
I think it was back when i was 12-14 but its really hard to tell because maybe I just had bb and didnt know it. Back when I started worrying about it I just thought improving my oral hygiene by brushing after every meal (as opposed to 2 times a day) and using a mouthwash would be the solution. Little did I know what I was getting myself into...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.