hi,theres a guy that said this has cured him 100% please tell me what you guys think.
http://www.purestcolloids.com/mesoplatinum.htm
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
maybe a cure
this is the same stuff that can make you skin turn blue. That´s what some people say.
Others say that it doesn´t. I dunno ,just read something like that
The colloid silver kills like 7 bacteria but is not approved by FDA.
Just saw a post by a guy who said he was cured and he dodn´t had side effects so maybe it works.
I let others try it before i try it
Others say that it doesn´t. I dunno ,just read something like that
The colloid silver kills like 7 bacteria but is not approved by FDA.
Just saw a post by a guy who said he was cured and he dodn´t had side effects so maybe it works.
I let others try it before i try it
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: maybe a cure
maclean wrote:hi,theres a guy that said this has cured him 100% please tell me what you guys think.
http://www.purestcolloids.com/mesoplatinum.htm
Does this product claim to help bad breath ? The reason I ask is
I looked at the website and didn't see anything about helping bad breath Just seems to give you energy.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.