ANYONE HAD ANY SUCCEESS WITH PROBIOTICS & PILLS FOR CANDIDA?
I saw them on the site, and wondering if they helped anyone in any way???
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
ANYONE HAD ANY SUCCEESS WITH PROBIOTICS & PILLS FOR CAND
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Even try just normal plain yoghurt (eg: Greek yoghurt). I've had bad breath for nearly a year for a reason unknown to me and when I started eating plain yoghurt twice a day it improved a lot. I used to take pro- biotic tablets before, unfortunately didn't seem to help. This is probably already covered but if you can constantly taste something in your mouth and you teeth & gums are fine then perhaps talk to your doctor about getting tested for helico bacter (bacteria) in stomach, it can sometimes cause a taste in your mouth.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.