THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

rotten egg smell from car

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sean1979
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:06 am

rotten egg smell from car

Post by sean1979 »

Hello, I have been very paranoid about a rotten egg smell that comes from my car. Do you guys think this might be related to my breath making some kind of chemical reaction with the car's emission? I keep thinking this smell is because of my breath. Do you guys know what I'm talking about? People in my car keep asking who farted...I feel very embarrassed.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗