THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Halitonic anyone?!?!?!?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Help
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:22 pm

Halitonic anyone?!?!?!?

Post by Help »

Can U guys check this site out and let me know if anyone has ever tried this product before or if u think any of the ingredients might have side effects. Realizing that products out there have so much side effect, I'm changing gear towards more natural stuff. Thanx for any replies guys O:)

http://www.nativeremedies.com/halitonic ... -remedy-ha
coeric
Junior
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:31 am

Post by coeric »

it seemed promising until i read the part about not seeing results until after 3-5 weeks. they also mention that a bottle lasts for about 1 month. at this pint though i will probably try it, despite the fact i think they are selling bs.
daisyk
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:57 pm

Post by daisyk »

I've tried this. I think I still have some around here. I didn't notice any improvment. I think I used it for a month or so and gave up. It's a homeopathic rememdy and I didn't notice any side effect from it, so in that regard I think it's safe. Don't know if it will help though, but everyone's situation is different, so I would never say never. Maybe someone else has tried it. :|
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗