THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Sage Rinse

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
VICKSTER
Advanced
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:25 pm

Sage Rinse

Post by VICKSTER »

Sage Rinse was a bust ..no good. Cardamon seeds work well but you have to chew them , spit them out and rinse with water. They have a very strong medencial smell. I went to Radio City Music Hall for a show and I was chewing them and the people in front of me said " what is that strong chemical." I keep them for when I have to go to meetings just to make sure Iam not killing everyone with my breath. BUT ..I always have a water bottle , because it is very strong smell. This one women I work with will other wise put a basket of mints at my sit . " Forgive them God for they know not what they do " ! Keep the Faith !
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by billie »

I just bought some Cardamom today.
I found it verry easy.
How long do i need to chew on them ?
There is Cardamom chewing gum too
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗