THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Recovery by Purica

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bloorain
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:16 pm

Recovery by Purica

Post by Bloorain »

http://www.purica.com/products/recovery_formula.htm

Has anybody had any experience with this product. A halitosis sufferer posted they're "smell free" over at Curezone saying they've had excellent results using this. It's described as a food-based, non-drug medicine - also made for animals as well as humans (claims to cure a wide range of ailments). Anybody?

Ingredients are:

Nutricol® (150mg consisting of EGCG, theaflavin, proanthocyanidins and resveratrol from grape and tea)
MSM 1,250mg
Glucosamine 750mg
Vitamin C 300mg
DMG 200mg

Thanks!
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by hopeful »

I read that post on curezone too and looked up product. I have hesitations because it states that it's for joint pain and I don't have any. At the moment I'm taking so many supplements that I don't want to add another one unless I know it'll have an effect. Then again the product is only $34.99 in Canada so it's not expensive. I'm just not sure if taking the product is right because I don't have those conditions that it's made for.

On another note, I was cleaning out old emails yesterday and came upon an email I had from someone on the old yahoo bb group. He was someone who claimed to have been cured using a product called "Immuno care" by Celt Naturals. It's obviously an immune booster and I was wondering if anyone has tried it.

I hope that improving my immune system will help to eradicate some of these bacterial pathogens that cause bb. It makes sense and at this point, I can't think of anything to try.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗