Your Email Address:

First Name:

Do you have white coating or any other color?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?

Do you have white coating on your tongue?

Yes, always
32%
Not at all
4%
Only on the back of the tongue
No votes
Yes, but goes away for a while if i clean my tongue
50%
Yes, but i dont belive that it is the reason for my BB
14%

Total votes: 28

hungrygirl
Advanced

Do you have white coating or any other color?

Post by hungrygirl »

Firts off all hello to you all,
its the greatest relief to be able to discuss bb with other sufferers, thank you Jimi. =D>

I belive that the white coating on my tongue is stinky and i believe if my tongue was pink i would be ok. :P

I use therabreath religiously cos it leaves my tongue nice and clean most of the time but unfortunately only where i can reach it, which is not at the back.

So just was wandering what any of you think about it.

I have read in a portugues book that the tongue is the mirrored imige of the mucus lining of the small intestines (forgive my grammar). I think i may have leaky gut sindrome, could that be the couse?

So what are your ideas of coating and cleaning and smell?
Last edited by hungrygirl on Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBHalit

Post by BBHalit »

Yep, there's probably a correlation between the coating and your digestive system. Chinese Medicine also has a map for it. The middle of the tongue is the stomach, the front is the lung and heart, the back is the kidney, bladder and intestines.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

come on friends, click on the poll, its not hard.

I work with people all day, and so far i have not seen a white tongue, also whatch on the tv or in films but everyone has a pink tongue. So im just really curious how many of us has it. Cos if most of us, then it must mean something. On the other hand if most of us dont have a coated tongue then at least i can exlude that as a reason.

Please :oops:
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

Yes, but it goes away for a while if I clean my tongue.

I use one of those Oral-B cross-action tooth brushes. It's amazing. It cleans most of the white stuff away and I'm usually sure to stick it all the way back into my mouth so far that it's at the end of the tongue in the bag and I press down reasonably hard with a mix of anti-bacterial soap, peroxide, baking soda and Crest Pro-Health tooth paste then I rinse.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

I use breezecare and whenever I clean my tongue I have clean breath. It stays pink for a while depending on other factors like alcohol or coffee. Also, I use the chlorine dioxide mouthwash twice a week and my tongue is entirely pink for those two days, then gradually over the week it becomes whiter and whiter. I would use the chlorine dioxide mouthwash more often but they say that it may cause the VSC's to become immune the the K12 probiotic!!

I too watch out for pink tongues in movies and TV, and I've come to the conclusion that you dont often see them because people with bad breath dont last in that industry or are too self conscious to even begin.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

If you have not ordered yourself a TUNG brush, you should. Just type the word Tung brush. It's the best device for cleaning the tongue of white coated plauge. Only $5 and most effective. Use circular motions for 1-2minutes and it keeps your tongue clean, all day, but no cure for BB. Sorry.

john
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

Just wondering....Do you all have white tongues? More people should reply to this post its a very interesting question. By the way I don't anymore.
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

BronxJazzy wrote: By the way I don't anymore.
Why do you think this is, Bronx?
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

Well baguio I had a white tongue up until I started using chlorella and spirulina. I believe I had some vitamin deficiencies and once I started taking the spirulina and chlorella it balanced it out. Hope this works right but these are before and after pics of my tongue. The ones all the way on the left are before chlorella. The one in the middle is after at least 8 hrs after brushing my teeth. The last pics are taken in the morning before brushing my teeth after waking up. Yeah I had the obsession with my tongue too.
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r255 ... ject18.png
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Thanks BronxJazzy, your tongue is a bit withish on the 1st pic, but mine is much more white whithout brushing. Mine looks like your 1st pic after cleaning, at best.

So did having a clean tongue helped your bb? I think it helps mine a little but only for a few hours. Thats what i think at least, because how on earth will i really know? So do these products you taking have to be a certain type or amount?

I mean no matter how pink it gets after cleaning, the back of my tongue is always white cos i can't reach it. And that part is always stinky.
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

Hey hungrygrl,
Its hard to tell wether or not bb improves 100% because you can't tell if your breath smells or not. I did notice that The bad taste was gone and I don't get reactions like I use too but I still feel like I can do more. I also did a day of halitox tests in 2-3 hr periods for a full 10 hrs and they all came out clear. I even kept the tests for days to see if it would change and it still stayed clear but I don't know how accurate those tests are but before the chlorella and spirulina I would take the halitox test and it would come up bright yellow after a couple minutes. The chlorella I take are the little green pills in a box that has i think 5 bags in a box or 1500. I don't think the brand matters but make sure its broken wall they are better digested. I take 15 before each meal of that and I take 4 before each meal of spirulina. The spirulina is all the same no matter which brand. Just to inform you there have been others that have used it and have seen no improvement at all. In this like many other things there is no guarentee. Also by the way the first pic was of me before after having brushed my teeth. The last two are after being on the chlorella for at least 5 months maybe longer. The last one was in the morning before brushing and the middle one is a while after brushing.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

oceanside wrote:If you have not ordered yourself a TUNG brush, you should. Just type the word Tung brush. It's the best device for cleaning the tongue of white coated plauge. Only $5 and most effective. Use circular motions for 1-2minutes and it keeps your tongue clean, all day, but no cure for BB. Sorry.

john
QFT this is the best money I ever spent on my bb problem thanks to John (and I've spent quite a lot! at least for me :P )

It cleans most of that white crap from my tongue and its almost pink after I clean it. It's very cheap (much cheaper than anything else that I bought) and its around 10-15$ with the gel which is in a pretty big tube and lasts long enough. No tongue scraper or brush cleans so well and easy trust me. Get one and you probably won't regret it.
Now all I do is brush, floss, clean with TUNG brush and then rinse with Listerine (the blue one, if it makes any difference).
I'm tired of using special super-expensive toothpaste, rinse and all that crap so I just stopped buying them since they dont make any difference. I now use a normal toothpaste and a normal mouthrinse just like everyone else.

Now, I believe 90% of bb (if not 100%) comes from my mouth and I am almost 100% sure that its that white stuff what makes it stink. Because when when my tongue is super clean I dont get any reactions and I dont smell anything bad at all.
Well maybe the breath is not 100% clean but then again the tongue is not 100% clean too no matter how much I clean it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic