I started taking a new SSRI for depression about a month ago. Before that I took cymbalta(snri) for few months. Anyway, I'm not sure if it's because of this medicine or not, but my breath seems to have become worse. It's (again) more garbage-like than before(when I was on cymbalta). I remember reading somewhere that some have reported SSRIs making their breath/bo worse. Any thoughts/experiences?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
SSRI medication made my bad breath worse again?
SSRI medication made my bad breath worse again?
Heya all, long time no see I guess
I started taking a new SSRI for depression about a month ago. Before that I took cymbalta(snri) for few months. Anyway, I'm not sure if it's because of this medicine or not, but my breath seems to have become worse. It's (again) more garbage-like than before(when I was on cymbalta). I remember reading somewhere that some have reported SSRIs making their breath/bo worse. Any thoughts/experiences?
I started taking a new SSRI for depression about a month ago. Before that I took cymbalta(snri) for few months. Anyway, I'm not sure if it's because of this medicine or not, but my breath seems to have become worse. It's (again) more garbage-like than before(when I was on cymbalta). I remember reading somewhere that some have reported SSRIs making their breath/bo worse. Any thoughts/experiences?
It was last year at about this time that I took antidepressents.. I used those for about 2 or 3 months.. During that period, I discovered I had bad breath.. and it's of the rotten variety -_-
I'm pretty sure I only discovered my breath because I was speaking to people more while on the antidepressents.. also, I did see the dry mouth thing and figured it was just making it worse.. but hm.. what if the changes made by the antidepressents altered something else.. something so much more evil and horrible... what if they created my BB!!
.. I doubt it.. Either way, I'm stuck with this now
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.