THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

COLON CLEANSING...ANY SIDE EFFECTS?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Help
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:22 pm

COLON CLEANSING...ANY SIDE EFFECTS?

Post by Help »

Potential danger of colon cleansing: Taking laxatives can cause dependency, and the colon will lose its natural capability to evacuate toxic material.

This is a valid point, and people should be careful about the laxatives they use. Herbal shakes tend to be okay, but unfortunately there is not a lot of data on natural medicines. Taking any product for colon cleansing should be first discussed with a licensed medical professional.

http://www.colon-cancer101.com/Colon-Cleansing.html

Not sure hoe reliable this site is...but thought I would share it w/ you guys!
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

sounds plausible... that's why you should get a professional colon cleanse instead for about 70 dollars.

I posted it before, but here's a link.. There's bound to be a clinic within driving distance:

http://www.colonic.net/directory.asp
greenman
Advanced
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:11 am

Post by greenman »

I did salt water colon cleansing this morning. I'm probably going to be doing it once a week. As usual I feel light, energetic, and just feel good. My bb always smells better ^^. If I do a full cleanse where the water becomes pure, then my bb would probably be gone. Right now it's just a funky odor.
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

TY. I might aswell get a professianal to do it for me.
Help
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:22 pm

Post by Help »

Thanx for the info Mike. Found two in my city, even if there a lil far better than nothing I guess. I remember somebody posting about colon cleasing,but I didn't remember it was you. Anyways did you get it done?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗