THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Ranking better and better
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Ranking better and better
We are in top 20 for the term Bad Breath in MSN and in top 30 for the Bad Breath in Yahoo
But we do not rank in google at all so many people still can not find us.
If there are some sherrifs who could help to make our site ranked better please let me know. It would be good to get one way links from other sites. Thats how we would rank better in google.
If somebody is prepared to submit our site do directories please let me know.
Thanks
But we do not rank in google at all so many people still can not find us.
If there are some sherrifs who could help to make our site ranked better please let me know. It would be good to get one way links from other sites. Thats how we would rank better in google.
If somebody is prepared to submit our site do directories please let me know.
Thanks
-
BronxJazzy
Yeah I know no matter what search engine you use if you are trying to research anything even remotely concerning bb you will get a list of sites run by Dr. Katz. I had that problem when trying to look up smelly tonsils, tonsil stones, smelly tonsil stones. No matter how I tried to change it up to get different results I would still end up with 80% of the sites I got sites run by Dr. Katz. Man I can only image the kind of money that guy must be making
.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Hey Jimi thats great news!!!
Question: Where the hell is everyone on here? A forum getting 10 posts a day isnt going to get any attention. There are hundreds of registered users but no one posts hardly ever.
I only even see you here posting randomly.
What happened to all the traffic that was here before? Are you guys just tired or have given up or what? This site is great only if people constantly and quickly share info. Some questions go unanswered for days...
I am not trying to offend anyone but this place seems dead man and I am trying my best to breath life into it. Looks like everyone has just given up compared to how active it used to be. I know this site gets you depressed sometimes as a constant reminder of what we are dealing with thats why I dont read the sad stories and stuff its sad when you make it sad but I come here for information so its great for me. Just trying to share info and get info and brainstorm but no ones left to brainstorm with anymore.
Lets get this place active with fresh dialog and interactive conversations Jimi and as the main man I think if you dont come then no one else will. Just think about it and like I said I understand if people are just too tired of this and have given up, its human nature. But if you have given up you shouldnt be reading this post so I shouldnt get any negative feedback from you cause you are offended.
Question: Where the hell is everyone on here? A forum getting 10 posts a day isnt going to get any attention. There are hundreds of registered users but no one posts hardly ever.
I only even see you here posting randomly.
What happened to all the traffic that was here before? Are you guys just tired or have given up or what? This site is great only if people constantly and quickly share info. Some questions go unanswered for days...
I am not trying to offend anyone but this place seems dead man and I am trying my best to breath life into it. Looks like everyone has just given up compared to how active it used to be. I know this site gets you depressed sometimes as a constant reminder of what we are dealing with thats why I dont read the sad stories and stuff its sad when you make it sad but I come here for information so its great for me. Just trying to share info and get info and brainstorm but no ones left to brainstorm with anymore.
Lets get this place active with fresh dialog and interactive conversations Jimi and as the main man I think if you dont come then no one else will. Just think about it and like I said I understand if people are just too tired of this and have given up, its human nature. But if you have given up you shouldnt be reading this post so I shouldnt get any negative feedback from you cause you are offended.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.