I also posted this in another area since I wasn't quite sure where I would get the most responses. Sorry for anyone who's reading this twice.
-----------------------
From my understanding, post-nasal drip is due to having over-active glands that create excess mucus possibly due to allergies. I've been told that I'm a good candidate for allergy shots.
Has anyone gotten allergy shots to rid their allergies, thereby rid their post-nasal drip? If so, did this solve your bad breath problem?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Allergies, Post-nasal drip, and bad breath
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.