THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Master Cleanse Detox
Master Cleanse Detox
Has anybody tried this before? For those of you who haven't heard of it, it's basically detoxing by drinking a quart of salt water in the morning, 6 quarts of a mix of fresh lemons, cayenne pepper, and organic maple syrup. The only downfall to this method is that you can't eat or drink anything else besides that. I heard from a lot of people that by gargling or drinking salt water, lemon juice, and baking soda really improves dry mouth...but I'm kind of skeptical of those whole detox thing. I'm planning on sticking to this for 20 days to a month, so I'll update to see if there were any improvements on my breath.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.