THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

question ...please help

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
confused
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:26 am

question ...please help

Post by confused »

ok i hope i can word this in a way that everyone understands.... i use therabreath products along with baking soda to help my bb.. it makes my mouth feel really clean almost everyday... it gets rid of the bad taste i used to have... and my floss does not have a bad smell when i sniff it to test it out... and when i swab the back of my tongue to test my breath, i never smell anything like 90% of the time.... so i was wondering .... despite of all this improvement, could i still have bb??

i have been stressing over this because i have read horror stories about it coming from the stomach or the nose or from gum disease... wouldnt you still taste it if it did?



i just want to know if this treatment has helped
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

When I briefly used TheraBreath, I felt that clean mouth sensation and thought I was cured... until I spoke to people, and realized the reactions were worse!

Clean mouth is a good sign, but you can't take it to the bank.

If you have BB, you KNOW you have BB. There should be no reason to question yourself. If you still do, just talk to someone, and assess their reaction. Or ask someone.
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

If the very furthest back of your tongue is odourless, & you've cleaned out your sinuses, & you feel like there's a good salivary flow, then that's all you can do. You then have to believe that the bb is not there, until proved otherwise... O:)
confused
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:26 am

Post by confused »

elliott wrote:When I briefly used TheraBreath, I felt that clean mouth sensation and thought I was cured... until I spoke to people, and realized the reactions were worse!

Clean mouth is a good sign, but you can't take it to the bank.

If you have BB, you KNOW you have BB. There should be no reason to question yourself. If you still do, just talk to someone, and assess their reaction. Or ask someone.

really?? it can actually make it worse??? how??
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

Don't know. Perhaps, I thought I was cured, or better at least, and I spoke more freely than usual and was surprised by the reactions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗