THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Has anybody used penicillin?
Has anybody used penicillin?
Went to the ENT yesterday to tell him about the 2 hour relief I've been getting from nasal rinse.
He prescribed me Penicillin to be taken 4x a day for 7 days and a steroid like flonase to be used for the next 7 days after that (in tablet form). His words: "for sure this should clear up your bad breath problem". Has anybody else had any good or bad luck with this?
He prescribed me Penicillin to be taken 4x a day for 7 days and a steroid like flonase to be used for the next 7 days after that (in tablet form). His words: "for sure this should clear up your bad breath problem". Has anybody else had any good or bad luck with this?
Its some sort of antibiotic...
----> either it will work for a fews days then the bacteria will mutate and your bb will come back!
----->or your bb will come back once you stop taking them...
but its not adviced to be on Anti-biotics for long period of time, because they also kills the good bacteria in your body..
----> either it will work for a fews days then the bacteria will mutate and your bb will come back!
----->or your bb will come back once you stop taking them...
but its not adviced to be on Anti-biotics for long period of time, because they also kills the good bacteria in your body..
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Re: Has anybody used penicillin?
Bloorain wrote:Went to the ENT yesterday to tell him about the 2 hour relief I've been getting from nasal rinse.
He prescribed me Penicillin to be taken 4x a day for 7 days and a steroid like flonase to be used for the next 7 days after that (in tablet form). His words: "for sure this should clear up your bad breath problem". Has anybody else had any good or bad luck with this?
I just asked a queestion about this produc in the forum, the researcher talks about takin penicillin during his teen yrs.....
http://www.therabreath.com/about/blis_60minutes.asp
Well I finished both treatments and wanted to report that the steroid definitely reduced the odor.
Now I can at least stand next to someone without reacting. Its when I talk that people still react. Before people would kind of move and get up all together - they could smell it as I breath. I'm glad I did that the first week and the steroid the second. I don't think the Pennicilin made it worst though - but it was already bad when I started using it so who knows.
So back to the drawing board.
Now I can at least stand next to someone without reacting. Its when I talk that people still react. Before people would kind of move and get up all together - they could smell it as I breath. I'm glad I did that the first week and the steroid the second. I don't think the Pennicilin made it worst though - but it was already bad when I started using it so who knows.
So back to the drawing board.
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Well thank goodness I was only on it for 7 days and trust my family would tell me if it made matters worse but it definitely didn't.
However, the steroid (in tablet form) did do something. Because like I mentioned before, I could now sit next to people on the subway. I couldn't do that before. And yesterday - I could be wrong but I just sat in an hour meeting with my boss and he didn't react not once. And he was the most vocal here at work about my situation. So I think the steroid thing definitely helped.
I went back to the ENT yesterday and he said he thought I'd improved a "great deal" so we'll see. Doctors have lied to me and told me they didn't smell anything. He gave me the Flonase spray and told me I should use for the next 3 months and put me on a sleep apnea program. Anyway when I see my Aunt later today she'll tell me the truth.
Is anybody else on Flonase??
I used it for the first time last night and woke up this morning with the worse taste in my mouth. I felt like it was all over my tongue to where I had a strong need to spit. (sorry)
However, the steroid (in tablet form) did do something. Because like I mentioned before, I could now sit next to people on the subway. I couldn't do that before. And yesterday - I could be wrong but I just sat in an hour meeting with my boss and he didn't react not once. And he was the most vocal here at work about my situation. So I think the steroid thing definitely helped.
I went back to the ENT yesterday and he said he thought I'd improved a "great deal" so we'll see. Doctors have lied to me and told me they didn't smell anything. He gave me the Flonase spray and told me I should use for the next 3 months and put me on a sleep apnea program. Anyway when I see my Aunt later today she'll tell me the truth.
Is anybody else on Flonase??
I used it for the first time last night and woke up this morning with the worse taste in my mouth. I felt like it was all over my tongue to where I had a strong need to spit. (sorry)
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.