THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

A few Questions

Other things not directly related to bad breath
KP2008
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:11 am
Location: boston ma, and rocklandcounty, ny

A few Questions

Post by KP2008 »

1. Is anyone here a professional etc lawyer/scientst/MD etc? If so, how does your BB affect your life?

Why am I asking? I'd like to apply to med school and I'm worried that this BB problem might deter me from doing so. I'm not sure how patients and coworkers will react to me and if it is anything close to what I have been experiencing, I will be a complete outcast.

2. How is everyone dealing with the bad breath? B/c frankly, I'm darn near fed up. I don't even want to leave home anymore.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗