BUT no bad breath...then....
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Who Had Poor / Not too good Oral Hygien Before bad breath???
Who Had Poor / Not too good Oral Hygien Before bad breath???
Im Just wondering becuase i did have Not have so good oral hygiene.
BUT no bad breath...then....
BUT no bad breath...then....
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
My oral hygiene as a kid was okay but I frequently got cavities (candy candy candy) & when I was 10 or something, the dentist did a test showing I had extreme levels of certain bacteria (relating to cavities I guess). Anyway, I didn't have bb then. It kicked in during puberty ... so I guess hormonal changes creates the inbalance, regardless of level of hygiene before...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.