I have a lot of gas..... ive always had but is this any link to bb?
very stinky gas too i dont know if it has anything to do with bb but it is not swallowed air i can assure that.
If anyone knows how they can be related please help me
thanx,
OneDay
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oneday we will Be Cured i can garuantee you that,,,,,
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Alot of Gas
BB and gas
Just wanted to say that I have bb and a lot of gas too. I just assumed it was my bad eating habits. Anyway, if you seek some correlation, please post. Thanks.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.