***Look under Bad Breath***
http://www.sensiblehealth.com/Journey-10.xhtml
Another liver flush is in order!! I did 2 or 3 sometime back and get few stones... Any pointers appreciated.
God, thinking about epsom salt makes my stomach turn tho'
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hiya!Archimonde wrote:Xoxo, how's oil pulling working out for you?
Apparently what's highest just before menstruation is FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone). Estrogens are peaking before ovulation (~14 days after menstruation's 1st day).xoxo wrote:Shortly before menstruation, estrogens are at their highest levels in the menstrual cycle.
Hello lastone,lastone69 wrote:Hey XOXO, I found and read the information from the same website. I did a liver flush a long time ago and cant remember if I really passed any stones. I ended up buying the two tinctures Chinese Bitters and GCG and currently on Chinese BItters. Hopefully these will help pass out more stones- I will let u know how everything works out.
Hiya!!Help wrote:O man...I just hope we're on the right track!! About the oil pulling, I dont know what I did wrong...but I did oil pulling with sesame oil...and I think it worsened my bbI actually did go to that site ( curezone...) and got all the info...but def. aggravated the situation...O man...just what I needed!
yes, i did. it was not sucessful.. i vomited after ingesting coconut oil w/ grapefruit juice. a big mistake to replace olive oil. i have no problems with it in the past.lastone69 wrote:XOXO, did u do ur liver flush? im gonna do mine on tuesday.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.