THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Can anyone give me some advice?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
rsx101
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:29 pm

Can anyone give me some advice?

Post by rsx101 »

Hello, this is my first post. I have had bad breath for the past 4 years. I brush my teeth and a few minutes later its back. I also have not been to a dentist for 4 years. I noticed that the fillings for cavities I had in the past have disappeared and I remember at the time I had about 6. Can this be the cause? I made an appointment to see a dentist but I just want to know if that might be the reason. Thanks
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

when those fillings come out your teeth can start decaying again. That decay stinks.

Get the recapped ASAP & pray to everything holy that the stench goes away.

If it does, be sure to give thanks every day for the rest of your life
danceintherain
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by danceintherain »

thanatos wrote:when those fillings come out your teeth can start decaying again. That decay stinks.

Get the recapped ASAP & pray to everything holy that the stench goes away.

If it does, be sure to give thanks every day for the rest of your life
AMEN TO THAT!

Its best to get your teeth cleaned every 6 months. That is most likely your problem. At least you have an excuse.
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

oh yes that may just be the solution to your problem ... please get all cavities taken care of as soon as you can.. and even if regular cleanings help some more than others, i think everyone should get them ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗