THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
WHAT DOES EVERYONE EAT?
Yea weight is not the specific issue, but there is definitely something wrong with how our bodies digest the food we eat. I am 5'9" 139lbs. I have always been active in sports and have always had a fast metabolism.
Could our bodies be digesting the food too fast and inefficiently, perhaps bypassing some important digestive step and/or leaving something behind to rot, that should have been broken down. The more I read about different issues brought up on this forum the more I'm convinced that our BB is due to some sort of digestive/metabolism disorder.
I'm still focusing on the liver, taking this herbal tincture in alcohol form to decongest the liver and then to break down possible gallstones followed by a gallbladder flush. Maybe my liver which is the most important organs after the heart is not doing its job like it did before BB.
Could our bodies be digesting the food too fast and inefficiently, perhaps bypassing some important digestive step and/or leaving something behind to rot, that should have been broken down. The more I read about different issues brought up on this forum the more I'm convinced that our BB is due to some sort of digestive/metabolism disorder.
I'm still focusing on the liver, taking this herbal tincture in alcohol form to decongest the liver and then to break down possible gallstones followed by a gallbladder flush. Maybe my liver which is the most important organs after the heart is not doing its job like it did before BB.
underweight
I'm underwight too.
I'm 1.65 m and 47 kg.I lost weight since started BB. Before I was perfect and very fit.
I think eating sweet and too much protein and faty food makes my BB worst.
I'm taking vit C since last week and seems that helps a little bit.I mean reduce the range of bb.Did any one of you chew gum befor getting bb.cause I used to do so and now if I take chewing gum bb will get worst(the sugar free one) though that one contains Aspartame which heard is even worst.I ve got some Q for all of you.just to check which one of these situations has impact on bb and is common between us:
Does
1-environment(humidity,heath,..) effect your bb
2-Dairy products " " "
3-spicy food " " "
4-drinking water from plastic container " " "
5-had you ever been exposed to any kind of chemicals for long time
6-had you been living or in touch with some one with BB in the past
7-do you use make up and make up remover(specially for eyes)
8-do you use fragrance,deodorant,.....
9-Do you use microvave
10-do you use cell phone
11-how much fruit and vegtable do you eat
12-what type of diet do you have(what do you eat mostly)
13-Do you have TMJ and do you use mouth guard
14-do you have PND,Acid reflux and allergy,gengevities,tonsile stone
before or after BB?
15-do you sweat a lot ,or not at all
16-do you feel tired all the time
17-do suffer from any kind of Anemia
18-are you diabetic
19-do you have sore troat all time
If you got some idea just post it here or any other Q that we can answer and get more info about our common symptoms.
thak you all
Maria
I'm 1.65 m and 47 kg.I lost weight since started BB. Before I was perfect and very fit.
I think eating sweet and too much protein and faty food makes my BB worst.
I'm taking vit C since last week and seems that helps a little bit.I mean reduce the range of bb.Did any one of you chew gum befor getting bb.cause I used to do so and now if I take chewing gum bb will get worst(the sugar free one) though that one contains Aspartame which heard is even worst.I ve got some Q for all of you.just to check which one of these situations has impact on bb and is common between us:
Does
1-environment(humidity,heath,..) effect your bb
2-Dairy products " " "
3-spicy food " " "
4-drinking water from plastic container " " "
5-had you ever been exposed to any kind of chemicals for long time
6-had you been living or in touch with some one with BB in the past
7-do you use make up and make up remover(specially for eyes)
8-do you use fragrance,deodorant,.....
9-Do you use microvave
10-do you use cell phone
11-how much fruit and vegtable do you eat
12-what type of diet do you have(what do you eat mostly)
13-Do you have TMJ and do you use mouth guard
14-do you have PND,Acid reflux and allergy,gengevities,tonsile stone
before or after BB?
15-do you sweat a lot ,or not at all
16-do you feel tired all the time
17-do suffer from any kind of Anemia
18-are you diabetic
19-do you have sore troat all time
If you got some idea just post it here or any other Q that we can answer and get more info about our common symptoms.
thak you all
Maria
can you please give us the link for this survey?? ( the link to the results not the quetsionnaire form)Larc400 wrote:A survey was made last year... ...these were the body types of 76 bb sufferers:
Slender 23
Athletic 12
Average 29
Some extra baggage 12
Those stats look kinda normal, I guess..? More slim types than fatsoes, but no extreme pattern...
beacouse on Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:29 pm you posted: Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So i don't know wether you are refering to two diffrent surveys, or to the same survey.Larc400 wrote: According to this survey, with about 100 bb sufferers completing it, the replies regarding 'Body type' looked like this:
Slender:
30%
Average:
38%
Athletic:
16%
Some extra baggage:
16%
As a group, I guess we seem slimmer than most..?
(Btw, my BMI = 20)
please and please,
Last edited by Ahmad on Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
how can you jump to this conclusion!! just just beacouse you weighed 210 pound, and now 150? and that is it?? how about the others, i mean at least don't ignore what the respondents to this thread wrote ( if you even read it all)Archimonde wrote:I used to weigh 210 pounds, now 150. My bb is the same. Weight is definitely not a factor.
I just tried to do brain storming here.Ahmad , as you mentioned no Dr help us or give a dam to our pain.For most(not all) of them its just new business.so we need to collect data between ourselves.put them to gether then take the results and statistic to some scientific researcher who are interested.you see we are scattered around the world and any research needs quite good No. of samples.now we have to do this part ourselves.while ago I recieved a message regarding to take the issue to press and media.good idea,but guys we have to go hand fullllll
we need data gathered from good No of us put to gether and present some thing resonable closer to facts.so just come with some idea and dont just critisize and blame each other or thoes .....Doctors
please ,please try ,I know its hard to stay cool after all we had been thru but Im in the same path.Im dieing of this shit.every single day of my life i had been humilated and mocked,but just thought there is another day which might be different for us.there is a tomorrow.thats the only thing kept me alive so far inspite of all stress and presure.
Now just try to take a minute and think about it.
Beside I think these Q were not in that survey .these are elements that came up to my mind while I have a reason for them.for instance we all heard about plastic bottels of water and their effect to human body,or microwaves are under suspicion to be safe!?Or laser treatment which I forgot to mention .
Again any thought would be helpfull and appreciated.
Maria
we need data gathered from good No of us put to gether and present some thing resonable closer to facts.so just come with some idea and dont just critisize and blame each other or thoes .....Doctors
please ,please try ,I know its hard to stay cool after all we had been thru but Im in the same path.Im dieing of this shit.every single day of my life i had been humilated and mocked,but just thought there is another day which might be different for us.there is a tomorrow.thats the only thing kept me alive so far inspite of all stress and presure.
Now just try to take a minute and think about it.
Beside I think these Q were not in that survey .these are elements that came up to my mind while I have a reason for them.for instance we all heard about plastic bottels of water and their effect to human body,or microwaves are under suspicion to be safe!?Or laser treatment which I forgot to mention .
Again any thought would be helpfull and appreciated.
Maria
Ahmad wrote:can you please give us the link for this survey?? ( the link to the results not the quetsionnaire form)Larc400 wrote:A survey was made last year... ...these were the body types of 76 bb sufferers:
Slender 23
Athletic 12
Average 29
Some extra baggage 12
Those stats look kinda normal, I guess..? More slim types than fatsoes, but no extreme pattern...
beacouse on Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:29 pm you posted: Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So i don't know wether you are refering to two diffrent surveys, or to the same survey.Larc400 wrote: According to this survey, with about 100 bb sufferers completing it, the replies regarding 'Body type' looked like this:
Slender:
30%
Average:
38%
Athletic:
16%
Some extra baggage:
16%
As a group, I guess we seem slimmer than most..?
(Btw, my BMI = 20)
please and please,![]()
![]()
![]()
try to be as acurate as you can when publishing a data like this, it may mislead many, and change thier diraction of thinking about this problem, we are not joking here we are fighting for our lifes, so be accurate, and keep in mind no f**king doctors is helping us, so it is our duty to understand what is wrong with us and then "" maybe"" if we find an understanding doctors we can explain what we read for others who suffers from the same.
What are you on about
The results were never 'published' as I didn't find any exciting connections.
(The original survey is here).
sorry Larc400, i didn't see the persantage sign... i was at work at the time i was reading and i was too upset and sick about the bb, and am sure you know how it feels,Larc400 wrote:Ahmad wrote:can you please give us the link for this survey?? ( the link to the results not the quetsionnaire form)Larc400 wrote:A survey was made last year... ...these were the body types of 76 bb sufferers:
Slender 23
Athletic 12
Average 29
Some extra baggage 12
Those stats look kinda normal, I guess..? More slim types than fatsoes, but no extreme pattern...
beacouse on Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:29 pm you posted: Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So i don't know wether you are refering to two diffrent surveys, or to the same survey.Larc400 wrote: According to this survey, with about 100 bb sufferers completing it, the replies regarding 'Body type' looked like this:
Slender:
30%
Average:
38%
Athletic:
16%
Some extra baggage:
16%
As a group, I guess we seem slimmer than most..?
(Btw, my BMI = 20)
please and please,![]()
![]()
![]()
try to be as acurate as you can when publishing a data like this, it may mislead many, and change thier diraction of thinking about this problem, we are not joking here we are fighting for our lifes, so be accurate, and keep in mind no f**king doctors is helping us, so it is our duty to understand what is wrong with us and then "" maybe"" if we find an understanding doctors we can explain what we read for others who suffers from the same.
What are you on about? If you look accurately you'll see that it's the same results, one in percentage (%) and one not.
The results were never 'published' as I didn't find any exciting connections.
(The original survey is here).
sorry again
I have a new dream... It is all members cured here... and all helping the new members,,,, only then.. this web site will be a bout cure...***k you jimi take my old signature i need it no more
i have a problem that after going from toilet no matter how i clean my
rectum there still that itchy sticky fluid comig out after sometimes that i cant avoid scratching it even in public.i think i have an abnormal digestion and that's the cause of my chronic fecal bb.maybe another cause is i used to take unprescribed medicines and i got overdosed and it affects my digestion.
rectum there still that itchy sticky fluid comig out after sometimes that i cant avoid scratching it even in public.i think i have an abnormal digestion and that's the cause of my chronic fecal bb.maybe another cause is i used to take unprescribed medicines and i got overdosed and it affects my digestion.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.