I bet for most of us, the first thing people think of or associate us with is our bad breath. Why do I say that? Because, sadly, that's the first thing I think of when I see someone with chronic halitosis.
I don't like that I think this way about other sufferers, but we are dealing with our sense of smell and we have our sense of smell to avoid things that smell bad. It's not that I'll avoid someone with CH, but my senses always shape my first impressions.
So I have little doubt that my breath is the #1 thought on most people's minds when I come to their minds or cross their paths.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Our #1 association = bad breath
Our #1 association = bad breath
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do agree too. That is the first thing I think of when I think of someone with bb. Then I think that is what everyone thinks of me. Especially at work.... With all of the research and cures they have, surely something will come up for us! We probably have the best hygeine out there... because of our problems we are always brushing. flossing, rinsing, going to the dentist. etc!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.