THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I will never be happy called sufferer

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
engrhaider
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:28 pm

I will never be happy called sufferer

Post by engrhaider »

I think sometimes life is tough for some people, unfortunately/fortunatley I am one of them. Having BB has recked my life, however I will strongly object being called "sufferer". I don't want sympthy I can handle everything in my life, and I am sure BB will be over sooner or later, leaving me hard boiled and tougher than anything around me. Bounce back I will.
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

I hear you brother. Keeping our heads high despite this ridiculous condition is Character Building :!:
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

yeah, and I try and I try, but sometimes i stop to think if this hasn´t overwellmed me yet,

Keep the balance in my life it´s harder and harder as time goes by......



hanging on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗