THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
question .. please read
question .. please read
does fresh tasting mouth that is not dry and a clean tongue mean fresher breath ? what is everyone's opinion about this? im starting to think it doesnt 
unfortunately I think it might not, at least for people like us. My theory is because its also in the back of our throats where we can't reach... Have you tried touching the back of your throat with your finger and smelling it? Usually when I do its pretty foul and I have to assume my breath is also 
Agreed i have same but booooom my breath is ugly.Eric wrote:unfortunately I think it might not, at least for people like us. My theory is because its also in the back of our throats where we can't reach... Have you tried touching the back of your throat with your finger and smelling it? Usually when I do its pretty foul and I have to assume my breath is also
Think about it i know a few people whos breath STINKS.
Its worser than mine no doubt.
They have no clue they have BB. no taste. Its quite odd.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.