THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Eating greasy cheese pizza = nasty ammonia-like BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Eating greasy cheese pizza = nasty ammonia-like BB

Post by Eric »

Does this hold true for anyone else? My three worst breath enemies are 1) dairy, (especially greasy cheese), 2) alcohol, it seems to dry out my mouth and magnify BB and 3) too much protein/carbs, like meat and bread.

I seem to always have somewhat BB, sometimes controllable by eating oranges or chewing non-mint gum (minty flavors make it really weird) but when I eat greasy cheese of any kind it only takes a few minutes and I am actually able to smell this sickening ammonia bathroom cleaner chemical smell. And usually I can not smell my own BB, so for me to be able to I imagine its horrid for those around me. It seems to be coming from mouth and nostrils and stays for a good three hours or so. Does this happen to anyone else?
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

Yep, same here.

I'll add to the list of worst food: pasta and corn
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

Not sure about protein or carbs, but I agree with dairy and alcohol. It's difficult to isolate protein and carbs from the diet, thus hard to judge whether they really contribute, or whether it's another factor. For me, definitely cutting out the dairy and alcohol make a difference. I'd probably add sugar and fried foods to that list.

My problem is that I refuse to not eat meat and carbs, so I'll never know.
User avatar
Ice
Advanced
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: South Europe

Post by Ice »

fried stake and pizza, daiy, alchohol,.....stink bomb :-({|=
nonsak
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:54 pm

proteins

Post by nonsak »

it's the protein in the cheese.....the vsc's use the protein to produce the odor.....veggies and water
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗