THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

having bad breath and being in an "intimate" relat

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sharmayne
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:19 am

Feel the fear and do it anyway..

Post by sharmayne »

Feel the fear and do it anyway is motivational a book that I read by Susan Jeffers a psychologist. It basically tells you to go for it, no matter what the outcome. I think that whether or not he offers you gum, he is interested in you and maybe, just maybe he is an amazing guy who is willing to deal with your problem. In other words its not a such a big problem for him. So just enjoy yourself, don't let the fear run your life. We still have to live on and you deserve to be loved and be intimate just like anyone else. I know the fear and humiliation that is stopping you, but just let him be the one to determine how far he wants it to go. Don't make that decision for him because it sounds like you don't want it to go any further to save from offending him and humiliating yourself, you may allow yourself to miss out on a good thing because of your insecurity. :oops: Trust me I have missed out on some good stuff myself and I know exactly what you are feeling. It's so hard for a woman with this problem we are supposed to smell sweet and fresh everywhere all the time F.Y.I this is good advise that I am working on for my self so sup it up.
cat
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:29 am

Re: Feel the fear and do it anyway..

Post by cat »

sharmayne wrote:...it sounds like you don't want it to go any further to save from offending him and humiliating yourself...
EXACTLY that :(

thanks for your advice everyone... overall you seem to suggest that i "go for it". i guess a lot of you have been in the same situation and just "gone for it". it would be so much simpler if i could just say I KNOW I HAVE BAD BREATH, YOU DON'T HAVE TO CREEP AROUND AND OFFER ME GUM, JUST BRING IT UP AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT. ohhhh the relief that would bring! but oh well... we shall see how it goes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗