THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
thank you sweets07!
thank you sweets07!
I've been following this forum and other peoples failures and success stories for the past year. The few people that posted entries and finally were "cured" rarely ever came back and in a way, I feel like wanted to forget this nightmare ever happened (WHO CAN BLAME THEM???). There was even some guy (oceanside I believe his name was) who found a cure by brushing with Germ-X whom I've never seen again. Anyway, I've been following sweets07 story for awhile now, from when she cried every night about her life post-tonsillectomy. I think shes only of the very few people who ever returned and updated regularly about how her condition was going. You're my inspiration! Thank you sweets07!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.