The only hope I gleaned from tonight was that if I don't drink alcohol my BB will at least stay at an 'acceptable' level. I'm 21 years old and I will never enjoy sitting at a bar...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Tonight many of my close friends reacted...
Tonight many of my close friends reacted...
It was stupid of me to think that I could go to the party and drink beer and nothing would happen. But I did anyway because I so badly wanted to fit in. I started drinking and so many of my close friends were reacting that I was motivated to leave the place and seek refuge here. I have so much empathy for fellow sufferers; utopia to me is an island where we all live together. No reactions, no comments, no nose-itching.
The only hope I gleaned from tonight was that if I don't drink alcohol my BB will at least stay at an 'acceptable' level. I'm 21 years old and I will never enjoy sitting at a bar...](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
The only hope I gleaned from tonight was that if I don't drink alcohol my BB will at least stay at an 'acceptable' level. I'm 21 years old and I will never enjoy sitting at a bar...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.