THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
A Windows Messenger just for the Members
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
A Windows Messenger just for the Members
What do you think about every member get a new email account (or just an old one) from yahoo or hotmail and post the adress here in this topic so we can make a windows messenger just for the members,
I think it could be usefull to talk some things in real time, get each other better and get more close as a group....
What do you think???
I think it could be usefull to talk some things in real time, get each other better and get more close as a group....
What do you think???
Ok...this is my email : [email protected]
This is a pretty good idea ER, except I don't want to be reminded fo this problem by talkin about it. I finally managed to not think about this problem for a month. I guess this is the best thing to do now. I see it this way "Eveything in my life blows, but sometimes i do get moments that make me happy and it's just something extra".
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.