THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
cindyscursed
- Newbie
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:24 am
Hi Thanatos,thanatos wrote:I just ordered some of the lozenges from Newzealand. I'll tryto give this another try.
72 lozenges for $70
Compare that to what Katz charges for the same::
72 lozenges for $173. (assuming the akivoxygen serum is included in the price, I reduced the cost of 12 lozenges by $21)
RIDICULOUS!
which website did u buy the lozenges from?
-
cindyscursed
- Newbie
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:24 am
Hi bleh,bleh wrote:Still continuing to work. I actually ate a little bit of a raw red onion which made my breath smell afterwards but then eventually after 10 minutes neutralized. I've put on a little bit of weight after using it because it's nice to be able to eat whatever you want and not have really bb afterwards. Like I said before, the product isn't 100% effective. My dry mouth has gotten a lot better but I still sense when I'm stressed or haven't had much to drink that there's a little bit of fecal or metallic odor coming from my mouth only. But try it out and let me know how it works out for you.
Just wondering if you have nose odor? Did people use to react miles away?
I have this really serious nose breathing odor that I could stink up the whole room...
hello,
i used this product a while ago, to no avail, but am willing to try it again.
are u successful guys just using the mouthwash?or coupling them with all the other products in the line.
also is this working with any1 with PND, i feel that anything i use is useless because its being overiden by the PND-this true for anyone else? any1 successful in getting rid of PND?
also, are there any UK suppliers for this product. so expense to ship to uk, difficult to maintain
cheer
i used this product a while ago, to no avail, but am willing to try it again.
are u successful guys just using the mouthwash?or coupling them with all the other products in the line.
also is this working with any1 with PND, i feel that anything i use is useless because its being overiden by the PND-this true for anyone else? any1 successful in getting rid of PND?
also, are there any UK suppliers for this product. so expense to ship to uk, difficult to maintain
cheer
-
hand over mouth
- Newbie
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:36 pm
Are there any other US distributors for this product? I'm sorry, but I refuse to give Therabreath any of my money. I've seen plenty of Therabreath workers posing as real customers all over the internet. They do things like mis-type the name of the company (to try to confirm that they do not work for the company), and tell of their experience smoking and eating onions and still having fresh breath.
I've been searching the net for a cure for years, and I can detect BS from a mile away. It sucks beause people are desperate to find a cure and people like these undercover Therabreath agents come in and take advantage of the desperation.
No offense bleh, but I smell BS..and it's not my breath (this time).
I've been searching the net for a cure for years, and I can detect BS from a mile away. It sucks beause people are desperate to find a cure and people like these undercover Therabreath agents come in and take advantage of the desperation.
No offense bleh, but I smell BS..and it's not my breath (this time).
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.