THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Crying makes it worse!& Did you try Hydrasence

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Maria
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:33 am

Crying makes it worse!& Did you try Hydrasence

Post by Maria »

Did any one experience crying makes bb worst?when ever I cry later I feel the bb is very much worse.I dont know if there can be any corelation between these two?guesing its becuase of more PND.
Btw I recently tried a new spray.its name is "hydraSense" ,is isotonic sterile,100% natural-source sea water.
It's been a week using it and seems to be helpfull in reducing PND .but I'm not sure how dose if effect bb.
Did any body here tried this product?and what was your experience?
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I do a stage 2 nasal rinse with a neti pot first thing in the morning and right before bed. I use sea salt, and I feel like it's helping me in some ways.

And yes, I imagine that with crying, your body produces more mucus, which of course is a delicacy in the bacterial world.
Bloorain
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:16 pm

Post by Bloorain »

This is so true. Whenever I cry for any reason, the odor is 10 times worse. I was using something called Simply Saline which helped but never totally took away the odor. I think its similar to hydrasense.
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

Post by sharon »

but personally I feel whenever I cry, my nose gets better, not so congested, and the pus which might be accumulated in my sinus could be flushed out with huge amount of mucuses?
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

I thought I was the only one to notice this. In all these years I've never heard anyone else say this. Yes, I agree 100% crying makes my breath a million times stronger.

Susie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗