Ice wrote:just a quick comment:
I noticed jimi didn't post under this topic. probably privacy issues?
Just wondering, since about a year ago he said he will send free samples of SMARTMOUTH to a couple of us, who sent him our personal informations,(name, adress) and we never received them....just wondering why did he need these info ifo?

Yes I needed that info to create a big spy network. I am spying on everybody and want addresses so I can keep it in my safe and sell them to Katz later. That is what I am doing.

Are you stupid?
They told me that Smartmouth will be send, I did the exact same thing for Blis, that was send. It is so late to come tel me now that you did not receive it. I received smartmouth so did few other people. Smartmouth was send out 9 months ago, why are you telling me now about it.
Btw am not getting replies anymore from makers of Blis and probably not from Smartmouth.
Obviously they dont want to be bothered anymore.
Anybody else is missing Smartmouth
I would never in my life do something to harm anybody from this board, I dont even have that adresses anymore, you can be totally safe. And what would I do with them???